At Yalwa, bringing people together is our mission. We strive to make the digital world a place where people build real-life connections.
Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
Are you looking for an exciting working student job that challenges you and also prepares you for your future career path? Are you a creative person, who just can’t wait to put their ideas into action and who has a strong affinity to the internet? Then you are definitely right for us and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Working student - Graphic design (m/f/d)
- Creation of banners for Google, Facebook & Instagram for mobile and desktop users
- Produce quality creatives consistent with our existing visuals and received brief
- Search for relevant images & creatives that support the main message of the advertisement
- Produce content within the deadline
- Be able to apply feedback quickly and efficiently and edit the visuals where required
- Currently an enrolled student in the area of graphic/web/communication design or a similar field
- Professional experience with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Ability to show portfolio of own designs (Google, Facebook, Instagram ads banners)
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to suggest relevant & innovative ideas
- Open-minded & communicative individual
- Fluent in English and 10-15 h per week available
- Varying and exciting work content and the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting brand
- Flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- A modern office with the latest technology
- Free coffee, drinks and fruit
Ready to take your career to the next level?
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills. Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!
Your contact person is Johanna Meister, Bahnstraße 2, 65205 Wiesbaden. Please send your application to the email address: email@example.com