At Yalwa, bringing people together is our mission. We strive to make the digital world a place where people build real-life connections.
Working at Yalwa means being part of a friendly, passionate team of people from over twenty-five different countries. With the support of your colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge yourself, evolve, share your knowledge, hone your skills and work on ambitious projects.
Are you looking for an exciting working student job that challenges you and also prepares you for your future career path? Programming languages are not a foreign word for you and the search for bugs excites you? Then you are definitely right for us and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Working Student - Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
- Ensure the quality of our products through testing
- Creation of test cases based on various requirements
- Support the QA documentation and best practices
- Currently an enrolled student in the area of Technology, Informatics, Engineering, Computer Application or a similar field
- Professional experience in the field of QA
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Structured way of working and good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- 10-15 h per week available
- Varying and exciting work content and the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting brand
- Flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- A modern office with the latest technology
- Free coffee, drinks and fruit
If you are looking for a company that cultivates talent and provides you with the room to grow and unfold, then Yalwa is just for you! Here you will work autonomously through demanding projects, consistently applying and strengthening your skills. Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application today!
Your contact person is Johanna Meister, Bahnstraße 2, 65205 Wiesbaden. Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.