Senior CRM Manager (m/f/d) Marketing Strategies
As a (Senior) CRM Manager you develop and optimize all our cross-channel CRM-strategies.
- You develop and optimize all our cross-channel CRM-strategies to acquire, active and engage our customers.
- You have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and can influence across the organization at all levels.
- You analyze the customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers journey.
- You are a marketer who loves to write with a strategic but creative mind.
Your Travel Experience:
- You have at least 3 years experience developing an overarching multi-channel CRM-Strategy.
- You know very well how to use graphic tools like Photoshop and you have a basis understanding HTML/CSS, SQL and Google Analytics.
- You speak German at a native level and possess excellent communication skills in English.
- You are organized and work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units.
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of our success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- Home Office Fridays as well as flexible working hours and 5 remote working days per quarter.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin.
- We pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/08eCE--senior-crm-manager-m-f-d-marketing-strategies
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers