Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - Hamburg
As Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) you build and manage relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Develop the customer success strategy.
- Develop metrics for success and review.
- Own and drive the whole customer lifecycle.
- Build and manage relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Manage onboarding, drive adoption and engagement.
- Understand the client's business needs and make sure they get the best customer's ROI possible.
- Secure customer renewals and Identify upsell opportunities.
- Deliver product support via live chat.
- Listen to user feedback and be the customer's voice in our company.
- Educate our users by creating content for our help center.
- Conduct live demos and training sessions online.
- Customer success experience in a B2B software company is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- You’re proactive - you come and tell us what you’ll do, not vice-versa.
Why UsYou'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. home office).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/X8Vnm-customer-success-manager-m-f-d-hamburg
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers