Global Support Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a support engineer electromechanics to strengthen our worldwide team.
What awaits you?
- You provide 3rd level support as a technical expert within your own domain.
- You provide international corrective actions towards our customers.
- You analyze incidents and problems, reproduce issues in our Lab and closely collaborate with the different relevant R&D engineers to come to a solution for our partners and customers
- You sporadically participate in installations and configurations, on-site customer training, demo and tradeshow setup, operation and breakdown and new product and system hyper care.
- You make sure to maintain and to improve your knowledge regarding our various products and technologies.
- You support second-line collaborators both internal and with our worldwide partners
- You provide frequent field feedback to sales, project management and service colleagues in order to maintain the loop between the division and its customers.
- You report potential project risks to Customer Project Management during installation phase.
What we require?
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master’s degree or an education background as an IT System engineer. We are also open to fresh graduates!
- You have knowledge of one of the following domains: electronics, electromechanics, ICT, mechanics or networking.
- You are willing to travel world wide (approx. 25% of your time)
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral.
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have an eye for details and quality
- You customer oriented: you always have their best interest at hart.
What we offer you?
- A permanent contract
- The opportunity to work for an international market leader where innovation really matter.
- Internal training
- A modern and state of the art working environment
- A challenging technical role
- An interesting and challenging job in a highly qualified international team.
- Flexible working hours and a fair salary
- Modern tools on high-quality products for the industrial environment
- An independent job in a highly motivated multicultural team.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/r5igt-global-support-engineer-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers