Associate (m/f/x) Business Development/Consulting/Sales
We are looking for a motivated Associate (m/w/d) committed to accelerating progress for our clients at our headquarter in London.
- You will act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts
- Your role is to understand clients’ knowledge gaps and identify experts with the knowledge that can address them.
- You will need to think quickly yet critically, conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the world’s best experts with the right experience and insights to address our clients’ questions
- You will spend considerable time on phone and email reaching out to people and assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, and you’ll connect qualified experts to our clients
- You will be working on several client requests at once and quickly develop effective project, client, communication and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication and projectmanagement
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme and pension scheme
- Subsidized lunch program, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Weekly morning yoga and corporate gym discounts
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/L4eUP-associate-m-f-x-business-development-consulting-sales
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers