Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business's performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue.
Head of Customer Success (f/m/d)
Customer Success is crucial to a SaaS business with a recurring revenue business model like Customer Alliance. The Head of Customer Success will materially strengthen the capacity for growth of the company by maintaining a strong retention rate and drive upsells to achieve net negative MRR churn.
• Establish strategies, plans and be responsible for their successful execution
• Drive results
- Keep retention at 90%+
- Drive upsells
- Maintain and drive the team’s happiness
- Measure and improve Customer Satisfaction Scores at important milestones of the customer journey
• Build & lead a world class Customer Success team
- Structure the existing team of 20 Customer Success Managers
- Build territories, processes and methodology
- Build remuneration and career advancement structure
- Create rapid onboarding process for new hires and enable continuous learning within your teams
• Define and optimise our customer lifecycle
- Standardize each point in the journey within your first 120 days
- Define segmentation of customer base and methodologies for retention and upsell
• Measure the effectiveness of the Customer Success department
• Provide direction to the team by offering guidance on Customer Account Management strategies, tools and approaches with their strategic accounts
• Coach our Enterprise Customer Success Managers on project management for our largest clients
• Align with the product team on deliverables for our clients
• This position reports directly to our Chief Revenue Officer
• A proven leader:
- Hands-on & trustworthy: successfully coaches people to excellence on the Customer Success craft, effectively recruits and motivates people, as well as shapes the leaders of tomorrow in a high velocity, high activity growth driven company
- Pragmatic: outstanding at building strategies, communicating them and driving execution
- Dedicated to your team’s success: Able to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed for the success of your team: jump in when needed to save a difficult customer situation, build relationships with our most important clients, etc…
- 3 to 7 years experience in client-facing team leadership and account management, account relationship strategy experience
- B2B SaaS background required
- You come with your book of best practices
- Strong grounding in a SaaS based recurring revenue and growth business model; seasoned in understanding value drivers in a recurring revenue business
• Energetic and creative. The ideal candidate thinks out-of-the-box and energizes others with passion, quality and commitment.
• A team player. Delivers amazing results through cross team collaboration.
• A performer. Consistent track record of overachievement of goals and quota.
What We Offer:
• Working in one of the leading SaaS startups in Germany
• Flat hierarchies and guidance from our experienced and talented team
• An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
• Home office once a week and flexible working hours
• Private company pension plan
• Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
• Regular feedback meetings
• Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
• One sabbatical month after each year of employment
• After 2 years Master Card with a credit
• Free gym membership and great cooperation with different partners for employee discounts
• Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Please apply online via: https://short.sg/a/5423271
We're looking forward to your application!
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers