Für unseren Mandanten, ein führender Portalvermarkter mit mehreren tausend Mitarbeitern weltweit, suchen wir aktuell einen
Senior Scala Entwickler (m/w/d)
With millions of users and billions of requests the systems are among the most heavily used in Germany and beyond. For a new project we are looking for an experienced Senior Scala developer to join the team. We provide plenty of opportunity to bring in your own ideas and have a real impact. You will work in a team of advanced developers/architects who are as excited about new technologies as you are. Flexible working hours, an open atmosphere and the possibility to work on complex, demanding but ultimately exciting projects makes working for our client an amazing opportunity to implement your own ideas and to grow as a developer.
• You will be able to work in a professional environment that values initiative, responsibility and people who deeply care about their craft.
• Active development and improvement of new Scala and Java projects are your main tasks.
• Supporting other developers with your Scala and Java know-how will also be part of your daily business.
• Developing and implementing the architecture for a high-load and mission-critical environment together with other members of the team.
• Learning about new technologies, evaluating their suitability for current projects and if they fit for the task actively spreading them throughout the company.
You have at least 3 years of practical programming experience with Scala and at least 5 years as a software developer working on performance critical and distributed environments. In technical leading roles you have learned how to effectively collaborate and to transfer your knowledge to your co-workers and you have acquired the ability to present technical topics to different technical and non-technical target audiences.
• Advanced Scala knowledge, including functional and object-oriented programming, reactive programming principles, common Scala libraries and tools (e. g. SBT, ScalaTest, etc.), Akka knowledge is helpful.
• Advanced JVM knowledge, including Concurrency, garbage collection and performance tuning.
• Advanced knowledge of distributed systems and network programming.
• Knowledge of NoSQL and related technologies is helpful, including Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka and Redis.
• Testing software should be a standard like Unit/Integration testing or Performance / load testing. Advanced knowledge of software design and architecture we take as a given. Other skills would be fluency in English and willingness to learn new technologies. German skills are a bonus but not necessary to get started.
• Einstellungstermin: zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
• Festanstellung, Vollzeit, unbefristet
• Dienstort: München
• Gute Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten
Wir freuen uns auf Ihr Feedback bzw. die Zusendung Ihres aktuellen Lebenslaufs!