Backend or Fullstack Engineer (m/w/d) Java/AWS/DevOps
We are looking for a Backend or Fullstack Engineer (m/w/d) to help bring our laboratory inventory system to the next level.
In this role you will:
- You will follow agile practices, work as a team and ensure timely delivery.
- You will take part in daily standup meetings, planning sessions and code reviews.
- You will help us launch our third product! We’re building an inventory management database for laboratories, which helps scientists keep track of their inventory.
- You will come up with your own solutions for technical challenges around data integrity, file management, rights and roles concepts and search functionalities.
- You will write code in a structured and readable way, you will write unit and regression tests and document your code properly, including API documentation aimed at our users.
- Ideally, you will take an important part in the DevOps operations around the deployment of our product.
- You will stay on top of the latest developments in software design, architecture and web services.
Our current tech stack:
- Backend: Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, REST API, Elasticsearch, AWS S3
- Other: GitHub, CircleCI, AWS, Docker, Gradle
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of backend coding experience in a team for large-scale applications
- Java proficiency, experience with relational databases, REST APIs, Elasticsearch, AWS (or some of these)
- You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English)
What we offer:
- Our product matters - our software assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier, helping them make groundbreaking discoveries
- We respect your work-life balance: you can set up your working hours and you are able to work from home once a week (plus 2 full weeks a year)
- 26 days of vacations (which increases to 28 in year 2)
- 500 euro/year budget for learning and free weekly German classes
- We contribute to your Berlin public transportation (BVG) ticket and offer a company pension plan (Allianz)
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/C9pgP-backend-or-fullstack-engineer-m-w-d-java-aws-devops
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers