Working Student Software Development (m/f/d)
As a Working Student (m/f/d) Software Development you develop and test SW components in a client-server system together with your qualified, international team.
- You develop and test SW components in a client-server system to process AV streams or virtualized desktops and distribute them over IP networks.
- Together with your team, you develop and test graphical user interfaces to operate and monitor the entire system.
- Student (m/f/d) of the of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in software development
- Independent and structured way of thinking and working
- Good communication and team skills as well as intercultural competencies
- Strong technical enthusiasm and a passion for new technologies
- Experience in one or more of these topics
- Environments: Angular, Jasmin, Selenium, Linux (nice to have: grunt, sass)
- English spoken and written
- You can expect an interesting and challenging job in a highly qualified international team.
- We offer you flexible working hours and a fair salary
- During your time with us, you will also have a caregiver at your side.
- You work with modern tools on high-quality products for the industrial environment
- You can expect an independent job in a highly motivated multicultural team.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/j1ixZ-working-student-software-development-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers