Working Student Online Marketing Italy (m/f/d) Content/SEO
Write and translate content for our Italian website and follow SEO and SEA guidelines to boost our ranks on the Italian market as working student (m/f/x).
- You write and translate existing content for our Italian website, blog, etc. according to SEO best practices in order to help us improve our organic rank in the Italian market.
- You create content for our internal nurturing workflows, with the goal of further qualifying leads and leading them further down the customer journey.
- You provide catchy written content for our paid ads, including Facebook, Linkedin and SEA.
- You generate and translate content for downloadable materials such as handouts, checklists and whitepapers.
- You interview our customers to develop and implement a thorough understanding of our target audience in Italy to help us bring in more highly qualified leads and further its brand awareness in the market.
- You research how our main competitors are performing in the Italian market and generate creative ideas surrounding how we could position against them.
What you should bring with
- You speak Italian on C2 level, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ability to communicate fluently with the rest of the team in English is also a must.
- You are currently enrolled at a German university and take Marketing courses.
- You are able to generate content quickly and in a consistent manner.
- Preferably you have gained initial work experience in Marketing and have worked in a startup or in tourism before.
- You won't be given boring tasks like coffee duty: we want you to take on real responsibility.
- Frequent feedback and coaching sessions, along with interesting projects of your own, provide valuable Business insights.
- You can also work on your thesis with us.
- Meet our 90 great colleagues from 17 nations and work with the best!
- Events like our university or monthly barbecues are a great chance to network and get in touch with students and professionals alike.
- To ensure that you can smoothly combine your work and your studies, we offer home office and flexible working hours.
- Of course, we provide you with technical equipment for professional and private use.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/S5mjb-working-student-online-marketing-italy-m-f-d-content-seo
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers