Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) React
As a Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) for our product, you will build a cutting edge interface to a scientific IoT platform as part of an agile engineering team.
Job DescriptionAs a Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) for our product, you will build a cutting edge interface to a scientific IoT platform as part of an agile engineering team. For our React based web application, you will handle real-time data and work on innovative hands-free communication patterns. Working closely with our product team you help us deliver on our core mission.
We are looking for:Technical expertise:
- You build high performance web components for modern real-time web applications.
- With the guidance of your team lead you come up with your own solutions for technical challenges around data flow, reactiveness and performance.
- You are a team player who can clearly communicate his vision to colleagues.
- You make sure your code is maintainable, follows agreed code standards and is well documented.
- You take responsibility for your work.
- You make sure that you deliver on-time, implying that you can estimate a given task with sufficient accuracy.
- When you see a potential for improvement of your team or processes, you communicate proactively.
- You know how to prioritize and orchestrate work as a team to achieve a target.
- You proactively identify risks and address them before they become an issue.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of direct coding experience including designing and building interfaces for large-scale applications.
- You’re an expert in React and Redux and have experience working with REST APIs (Rails, JSON:API, OpenAPI). Experience with Rails, Progressive Web Apps and Material-UI (interface library) are a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working in a team and agile development methodologies. Track record of developing in a cross-functional environment and contributing to complex projects with various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Knowledge of latest developments in software design, architecture and web services and a passion for well-structured, readable and testable code.
- Experience working in multi-product environments is a plus.
- Drive for continuous improvement and innovation, desire to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, and by thinking creatively and solution-oriented.
- You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English).
What we offer:
- Our product matters. We simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries.
- We are a small and international company (25 people) that supports and believes in self-development: we like to see our colleagues grow.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (core hours from 10 am to 4 pm), home-office possible on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- An annual budget to spend on learning.
- Passionate colleagues that care about each other.
- Regular team events, at least a yearly visit to our Berlin headquarters.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/h2rb4-frontend-engineer-m-f-x-react
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers