HR Coordinator (m/f/x) Recruitment/Administration - Amsterdam
As HR Coordinator (m/f/x) you track candidates using our applicant tracking software, you schedule different interview stages und participate in recruitment projects.
What can you expect?Our fast growing Recruitment Department is looking for a new colleague! Are you a career-oriented, social individual? Do you want to work in a multinational dynamic environment and help our company to reach its ambitious growth milestones?
As a Recruitment Coordinator (m/f/x) you will offer support to the Recruitment Team by coordinating large parts of the recruitment process. You will be a helpful point of contact between the different stakeholders involved in the recruitment process (applicants, managers, recruiters).
From day to day, you will help managers with the approval process of their vacancies, set up intake meetings for the recruiters, check CV’s and do screening calls, book in interviews, making employment agreements, and reporting. You will be the sole person in charge of creating employment agreements. Reporting will be on regular basis.
Our Recruitingteam currently consist of 8 colleagues. Next to open vacancies, there is a large variety of different recruitment-related ongoing projects, such as software implementation, administration, recruitment events, or process optimizations.
- Tracking candidates using our Applicant Tracking Software (Greenhouse).
- Scheduling different interview stages by coordinating agendas.
- Working with hiring managers and recruiters throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from approvals and intakes to job postings, or pre screenings.
- Collecting feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- Compiling and sending out offers and employment agreements.
- Participating in different recruitment projects.
- Assisting the team where needed with various recruitment tasks.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in Recruiting or Human Resources, preferably in an administrative or support position.
- Experience making employment agreements and familiar with most visa regulations.
- A degree in Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field.
- You work in a structured manner, and have a detailed way of thinking.
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker.
- Open minded individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are both a team player as well as a reliable individual.
- Fluent in English and another European language (e. g. French) are a plus.
- You want to relocate to Amsterdam (if necessary) and we will help you.
- From day one, you will receive ample support, training, and great facilities.
- You will join a successful team that operates with purpose by creating a space for renewables every day.
- People that inspire, are open, and are the best in their field will be your colleagues.
- You will be part of a growing company within a growing market. A company that leads the way through its innovative products, services, and customer-focus.
- And of course, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career expansion.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/C2n2x-hr-coordinator-m-f-x-recruitment-administration-amsterdam
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers