Practice Leader (m/f/x) Carbon Finance Business Development
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a senior individual to lead our Carbon Finance Practice.
We are a leading provider of carbon finance and climate neutrality services worldwide. Through the purchase and sale of carbon credits issued under various standards, we help to make additional greenhouse gas emission reduction activities commercially viable and contribute to reaching the goals of the Paris Agreement.
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a senior individual to lead our Carbon Finance Practice focused on the purchase and sale of carbon units in the compliance markets, including:
- New carbon markets under Article 6 of the Paris Agreement
- Market mechanisms of the Kyoto Protocol
- European Emissions Trading Scheme
- Other domestic carbon trading schemes
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- You lead our dedicated Carbon Finance Team focused on the purchase and sale of carbon units in the compliance markets
- You provide Business development in international and domestic carbon markets
- You structure, close and execute transactions for carbon offsets and other carbon units
- You oversee a portfolio of short- and long-term contracts, including risk management and reporting
- You hold a master’s degree in economics, business administration or another relevant subject.
- You have at least 5 years of transactional experience in the compliance or voluntary carbon markets and are well versed in the policy framework governing these markets.
- You have strong business acumen and a proven track record in business development in an international setting.
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working with and guiding a team.
- Proficiency in English is essential, proficiency in German and Spanish is a strong plus.
- International work environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Pleasant working environment and a professional team
- Exciting challenges
- Competitive compensation package
- Optional support für transportation costs
- Possibility of Home Office
- Flexible working hours
- Limitless coffee and tea
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l5RFx-practice-leader-m-f-x-carbon-finance-business-development
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers