Sales Manager (m/f/d) DACH & Belgium
We are looking for a Sales Manager DACH OX (m/f/d) to join our Design Build Solutions team.
We are seeking an experienced professional with a proven track record to join our sales team as Sales Manager OX (Operator Experience) for the DACH Control Room market. You will interact with the different local system integrators, partners, consultants and end-users. Equally as important: you will be willing to contribute to, and share in the fun that goes with our continued success.
The candidate we are looking for will be dynamic, enthusiastic, hard- working, tech-savvy and self- motivated.
- Implement, cultivate and maintain strong relationships within the sales channel consisting of system integrators, local partners, consultants and end-users to maximize our reach and presence on the market.
- Develop and maintain the ideal sales channels in DACH and assure continuous business growth in the target markets.
- Support sales channels in the best way on new products, individual tenders, and identified business opportunities for winning the business with
- Manage Key Accounts strategically & tactically. Build an intimate relationship with all stake holders
- Translation of the customer needs into solutions and offerings
- Assist and participate in trade shows and events within the region
- Be an ambassador for our company. Maintain a lasting and positive impression with all contacts through efficient use of product knowledge and customer service approach.
- Provide regular forecasting, market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Develop strong collaboration with the regional sales team in DACH as well as with functional leaders in Belgium
- Degree in economics, engineering or equivalent or combination of education and experience
- Proven sales experience to key accounts as well as partner based Business approach
- Successful practice in developing sales strategies, building and managing funnel and business plans and putting them into practice
- Good technical understanding or technical background
- Ability to perform in a complex matrix organization and in an international environment
- High self motivation and team spirit
- Willingness to international travel, depending on the various types of business developed in the region
- Language skills: German (mother tongue), English (fluent)
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/P5bWK-sales-manager-m-f-d-dach-belgium
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers