Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
As a Social Media Manager (m/f/d) in our company you'll get the chance to actively shape and grow our company and its culture.
- You develop and execute strategies across all our social platforms to drive follower growth and engagement.
- You identify and increase KPIs of our social channels; monitor metrics to understand the effectiveness of strategy and creative and strive for continuous improvement.
- You implement, deliver, analyze and optimize campaigns to ensure they meet user and company objectives.
- You grow an active community; be a trusted, responsive voice and participate and foster conversations both in the community and the greater travel ecosystem.
- You develop and own the weekly social media plan aligned with the overall marketing calendar and strategy.
- You source and create compelling content that stays true to our brand through external or internal resources, capture content yourself, and activate UGC.
- You work closely alongside the Brand and Creative Team, as well as Influencers, to inspire and spread our way of life.
- You generate regular reports and insights for the other members of the team.
- You have 3+ years of experience in social media marketing or community management, preferably for a travel brand.
- You have practical experience with setting up, troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns on paid social media channels.
- You are experienced with social media management and analytic tools.
- You have an ability to generate interesting content in one or more of the following areas: writing, photography, video, graphic design.
- You love to stay up-to-date on the changing digital landscape and emerging social media trends, and explore new avenues when it makes sense for the brand.
- You have an efficient and result-oriented working style, strong analytical and critical thinking skills. A high energy, positive, can-do attitude with always looking for ways to improve .
- You are fluent in German and in English.
- The opportunity to be part of our companies success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
- We are an international and growing 60-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/20AX5-social-media-manager-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers