Node.js/IoT Engineer (m/f/x)
We are looking for a motivated Node.js/IoT Engineer (m/f/x) to join our team in Berlin or Karlsruhe.
About the position:Part of our product is a framework to develop, manage and run a large number of drivers remotely using a Connector. Instrument drivers run on embedded computers we call Connector Boxes whenever a hardware connection is required.
Device integration: You develop and test drivers that represent integration points to external systems based on serial/network communication or software API’s.
Software architecture: As part of an experienced team you continuously improve the infrastructure of remote development tools, code delivery and performance edge computing during operation.
Customer interaction: You work on remote systems and collaborate with clients as the devices to integrate are often located in their laboratories. While it is an exception, if a problem can only be solved on the ground, you visit them in the lab.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are able to comprehend and implement standardized methods to improve highly modular and distributed software architectures.
- You are willing to travel occasionally (mostly within Germany).
- You can clearly articulate problems and are comfortable speaking to clients frequently.
- You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English). German is a plus but not mandatory.
- You are a fast learner and are enthusiastic to gain more knowledge about IoT and the integration of scientific instruments.
- You are a team player who can clearly communicate his vision to colleagues. You make sure your code is maintainable, follows agreed code standards and is well documented.
- You have a drive for continuous improvement and innovation, desire to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, and by thinking creatively and solution-oriented.
What we offer:
- Our product matters. We simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries.
- We are a small and international company (25 people) that supports and believes in self-development: we like to see our colleagues grow.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (core hours from 10 am to 4 pm), home-office possible on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- An annual budget to spend on learning.
- Passionate colleagues that care about each other.
- Regular team events and visits to our Berlin headquarters.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/e6QkJ-nodejs-iot-engineer-m-f-x
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers