Online Marketing Intern (m/f/x)
We are looking for an Online Marketing Intern (m/w/d) to support our team as soon as possible.
What you will be doing:
- You will design and execute important Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) campaigns as well as Community Management
- You will be responsible for driving revenue and profits by creating, launching and managing Email Marketing campaigns
- You create Content together with the team, other departments and communications designer
- You analyse and optimise our Performance Marketing techniques for example SEO and SEA
- You represent us at events and involvement in major press releases
What is expected of you:
- You have experience in online marketing projects and strategies
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You have a good understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pardot, Google Analytics and Wordpress
- You are good at copy writing and visual storytelling skills
- You posses knowledge of Content Marketing and Search Engine optimisation (SEO, SEA)
What we have to offer:
- A highly motivated, experienced team with a common goal in mind.
- A very flexible working environment in which working is fun.
- The opportunity to gain relevant experience in setting up companies in the B2B sector
- An experienced management team that is available to you at all times and at the same time gives you the responsibility to carry out your own tasks.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow you to freely choose your workplace around the office.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/W7bkh-online-marketing-intern-m-f-x
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers