Flutter Dev Student Trainee (m/f/d)
We are looking for a student trainee who develops our prototype with us. The prototype will then be tested with external test users and our collaboration partner.
As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets as easy as possible for passengers. This is why we are developing a function that automatically detects the beginning and end of a journey on public transport. Based on the recognition, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket. The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection based on smartphone sensors for an automatic ticketing system while building a cost-efficient solution that attracts public transport providers. We value diversity, fostering creativity and active collaboration within the team. We know that a happy work environment provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can build a great solution which has a big impact on passengers of public transport.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Currently enrolled for engineering, computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience working Flutter development
- Experience building applications for iOS and Android
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience with testing in the mobile space
- Experience with one or more technologies including but not limited to: Go, Java, node.js
- Experience with API development
- Plus: Experience in Amazon Web Services and CI-Tools
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/82pUc-flutter-dev-student-trainee-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers