Project Manager Division (m/f/d) Business Development & Controlling
We are searching for a Project Manager (m/f/d) in our Division B2B department, who will travel internationally. Background or experience in electrical engineering, fintech or retail industry is an advantage.
- You represent our company as first contact person for customers and you are responsible for development and growing of business relations.
- End-to-end responsibility for international projects including controlling, timing and optimization.
- Close communication and collaboration with the customer, the project teams and internal departments.
- Planning, coordination and keeping in line with timetables and budgets.
- Providing status reports regarding results and, if necessary, implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensuring performance and quality according to customer and business requirements (adherence to schedules, technique, quality, KPIs, reports,…).
- Providing project reports and supporting controlling department in planning and billing processes.
- You will be reporting to the Vice President Division B2B.
- Bachelor’s/master‘s degree in business (administration) or comparable education.
- Background or experience in electrical engineering, fintech or retail industry.
- International experience in program management and/or multi project management.
- Dynamic and innovative personality, strong communication skills and assertiveness as basis for successful negotiations.
- Customer focused, ability to work independently and result-oriented.
- Strong working knowledge in MS Excel.
- Business fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Flexibility and ability to travel to multiple European and potentially global Locations.
- You can work at any of our locations in Europe.
- Further benefits vary from location to location - see for yourself!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/U7Sdg-project-manager-division-m-f-d-business-development-controlling
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers