Working Student HR (m/f/d) Business Development in Berlin
You support our hyper-growth by providing excellent and scalable HR operations and general administrative support of our HR Operations Team in their daily tasks.
Our instinct is to make our way freely. The reality in our cities is quite the opposite: obstacles of cars and other vehicles hinder our movements every day. We believe it is time to make space again for the actual inhabitants of cities, you!
These will be your responsibilities
- You support our hyper-growth by providing excellent and scalable HR operations
- General administrative support of our HR Operations Team in their daily tasks
- 360 degree employee lifecycle: on-boarding, development, off-boarding.
- Build and constantly improve existing people operations processes
- Take over other ad-hoc projects as required
You're offering these qualifications and experience
- You are currently a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or comparable, ideally with a focus on Human Resources
- Ideally previous experience in administrative HR topics
- Eager to dive into new topics and extend your own expertise
- Excited to support the build-up of a modern, fast-growing company
- Fluent in German and English
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l2zTe-working-student-hr-m-f-d-business-development-in-berlin
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers