International Graduate Program Environmental Commodities
We are the market leader in renewable energy trading. Now we are looking for the next sales talents.
I Excel when...
- Cold calling doesn't scare me
- Love talking to people
- Making an impact
- Triggered by complex products
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
- fluent in English and native of one of the following languages: German, Dutch, French or Spanish
- bachelor’s/master's degree, preferably in Business Economics or Finance
- 0-2 years’ experience in a sales trading or brokerage / account management role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to handle constructive criticism and not afraid to fail and try again
- aptitude for taking initiative, a commercial and creative mind with an entrepreneurial attitude
- relocation to Amsterdam (if necessary)
With our vacancy, this is what we offerFrom day one, you will receive ample support, training, and great facilities. You will join a successful team that operates with purpose by creating a space for renewables every day. People that inspire, are open, and are the best in their field will be your colleagues. You will be part of a growing company within a growing market. A company that leads the way through its innovative products, services, and customer-focus. And of course, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career expansion.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/N43pE-international-graduate-program-environmental-commodities
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers