Junior KYC Analyst Backoffice, Finance/Credit (m/f/d) German Speaking
We are searching for an KYC Analyst (m/f/d) in London for pre-screening potential customers, which includes verifying documents, applicants’ credit history and financial information.
Our KYC Analyst Team delivers important tasks at our company, that allow us to make fast, fair and pain-free lending decisions, so you will:
- Carry out the speedy and accurate processing of customer documents for loan applications.
- Pre-screen potential customers, which includes verifying documents, applicants’ credit history and financial information as well as screening for PEP involvement.
- Own and uphold our KYC and AML standards, identifying red flags in customer applications which might indicate potential fraud attempts, money-laundering or financial issues.
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement changes which will make us more efficient.
- Take further ownership of your work through projects which add value and allow our company to reach its goals.
- Work closely with our Customer Journey Executive, Credit Analyst, Broker and Account Manager Teams, in order to ensure that we maintain our high KYC and AML standards.
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- C2-Level German.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to understand, assess and improve complex processes.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workload.
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to spot missing data from a mile away.
- A communicative personality and good team player skills - you’ll be collaborating across multiple different teams.
- Capable of working autonomously.
- Proactive self-starter approach, eager to be part of a dynamic team.
- A good understanding of the fintech space in which we operate.
- Experience in accounting and an understanding of German legal entities is desirable.
- Motivation and desire to take on responsibility, work on projects and aid in improving our processes.
- Interest in moving up the career ladder and moving to the fields of Compliance, Fraud, Quality Assurance, Credit or Data Analysis.
What’s life like as an employer at our company?
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. Joining our team means you will be working on some cool projects and get the opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives. We also help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous different ways. Everyone at our company is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job so you are bound to love working here. We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road.
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside).
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga.
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing.
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen.
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity.
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership.
- Stock options.
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave.
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study.
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical.
- Flexible working.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe.
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers.
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office.
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/C0RlT-junior-kyc-analyst-backoffice-finance-credit-m-f-d-german-speaking
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers