Account Manager German speaking (m/f/d) Customer Success
As Account Manager (m/f/d) you will be the customer champion, driving business growth through adoption of our product for new customers.
We really love our customers, we want them to have the best possible experience. We understand that financial matters can be confusing and frustrating for small businesses, so our Account Managers work hard to understand our customers’ financial needs and determine how we can most effectively support them in achieving their business goals. Our Account Managers are passionate about building and nurturing successful long term relationships with our customers based on service and trust. We use relevant data to provide our customers with the best possible customer service and create a truly enjoyable customer experience.
- Be the customer champion, driving business growth through adoption of our product for new customers
- Nurture a portfolio of existing customer relationships to achieve long-term customer retention
- Support customers through the renewal process expediently
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals
- Proactively guide customers through our process and ensure we exceed their expectations, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams within our company to achieve the best outcome for your customers
In addition, we are always looking to improve how we work. Part of your responsibilities will include driving change across the business through rethinking our processes and by giving and receiving structured feedback to ensure we always provide customers with the best possible experience across all aspects of our company
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- A passion for delighting customers - first and foremost - prior experience and proven customer relationship management experience a strong plus.
- Preferably a university degree in a business related field and 2+ years of professional experience
- Strong communication & listening skills with excellent telephone manners and a passion for serving customers
- To be proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven: we work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time-management and multitasking skills
- The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- A proven ability to explain complex products and services to consumers
- Good understanding of business finance and accounting. More importantly you should have an understanding of what makes SMEs tick
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot missing data from a mile away
- Fluent German - note that we require fully fluent German level (i.e. you’ve grown up speaking German or have learnt it to CEFR C2 level or similar)
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/A3ehD-account-manager-german-speaking-m-f-d-customer-success
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers