Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) Scrum / Linux
As Software Quality Engineer (m/w/d) you work on processes, tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of our software for the IC Tester platform.
Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? You will be working with a team of motivated and self-reliant developers with state-of-the-art technologies to develop leading semiconductor test equipment. As one of the world's leaders in test and measurement, we work with technical visionaries right at the forefront of the world's most exciting, emerging markets. As Software Quality Engineer (m/w/d) you participate in our great team and work on processes, tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of our software for the IC Tester platform.
- You set up processes and QA services to support the development of our software.
- You take proactive ownership of the quality of our solution and work closely with colleagues and customers to set up processes and QA services to support the development of our software.
- You work with state of the art tools, development environments and realize new functionality, measures and solutions with high quality.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in computer science or similar
- Structured approach to problem analysis and problem solving
- Good Linux / Unix knowledge
- Wanting to work in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle
- Profound knowledge of software development methods and tools
- A passion for quality
- Good communication skills - Fluent in English, good German language skills (preferred)
- Good understanding of ICs / electronic measurement technology (preferred)
- Ideally, experience with the Eclipse open platform, Scrum processes, large scale software systems and GIT
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/R8SkG-software-quality-assurance-engineer-m-f-d-scrum-linux
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers