Software Quality Assurance Lead (m/f/d) Java / C++ / Linux
As Software Quality Lead (m/w/d) you work on processes, tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of our software for the IC Tester platform.
Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? You will be working with a team of motivated and self-reliant developers with state-of-the-art technologies to develop leading semiconductor test equipment. As one of the world's leaders in test and measurement, we work with technical visionaries right at the forefront of the world's most exciting, emerging markets. As Software Quality Lead (m/w/d) you participate in our great team and work on processes, tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of our software for the IC Tester platform.
- You work on processes, tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of our software for the IC Tester platform.
- You take the proactive, expert ownership of the Quality Assurance role and act as a Subject Matter Expert for all QA aspects, providing QA services, coordinating and evolving QA resources and processes.
- You work with state of the art tools, development environments and drive the realization of new functionality with high quality.
- You follow agile principles and develop software in C++ and Java on high performance Linux Workstations.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in computer science or similar
- Minimum 7 years industry experience in software quality assurance with a minimum of 2 years leading SW QA teams
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical
- Experience with large SW projects, including architecture, applications and customers
- Project Management Skills and experience in working as lead engineer or product owner
- Intercultural understanding and communication capabilities, experience in working with foreign teams
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good Linux / Unix knowledge and analytical skills to drive corrective actions based on KPI's
- Good communication skills - Fluent in English, good German language skills (preferred)
- Good understanding of ICs / electronic measurement technology (preferred)
- Ideally, experience with the Eclipse open platform, Scrum processes, large scale software systems and GIT
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/L1aE1-software-quality-assurance-lead-m-f-d-java-c-linux
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers