Senior Data Privacy Software Engineer (m/f/d) Compliance
Help us build the future of semiconductor test equipment as Senior Data-Privacy Software Engineer (m/f/d).
Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? You will be working with a team of motivated and self-reliant developers with state-of-the-art technologies to develop leading semiconductor test equipment. As one of the world's leaders in test and measurement, we work with technical visionaries right at the forefront of the world's most exciting, emerging markets. Become a part of this challenging task and help us build the future of semiconductor test equipment as Senior Data-Privacy Software Engineer (m/f/d).
- You participate in our great research-oriented team and realize software architectures protecting the digital assets of our semiconductor customers.
- You analyze complex problems, work with customers and partners to understand their use models.
- You propose and implement new solutions to leading edge technology problems.
- You work with state-of-the-art tools, development environments and realize new functionality with high quality.
- You work as part of a dynamic team, follow agile principles and create high quality code.
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 3 years relevant experience in semiconductor businesses
- Proven experience in development, debugging and correlation of automotive/power applications
- Experience with C/C++ programming language
- Communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills
- Motivated to work in teams in an global environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to work under pressure
- Driver license and willingness to travel
- Fluent English (mandatory) and German (preferred) language skills
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/60ajt-senior-data-privacy-software-engineer-m-f-d-compliance
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers