DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) Game Development & IT Operations
We are looking for people who love working in cross-department teams in a fast-paced environment with Agile methodology.
We are a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games have already reached over 70 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
We are looking for a passionate engineer (m/f/d), whose skill set is combining the best of both development and IT operations, to join our IT Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for developing the infrastructure of a fast-growing startup company to the next level. Ideally, you already have 1-2 experience with working as either a DevOps Engineer or full-stack developer (m/f/d) in an agile environment.
Reporting to our Head of IT Infrastructure, you will work as part of a small, young, and passionate team which is eager to learn and adapt to new ideas and technologies. You will have the chance to play a key role in the decision-making process and, hence, put your experience into practice.
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipelines so our game developers do not need to worry about build or deployment processes
- Identify repetitive and tedious tasks and design solutions for streamlining them to make work more comfortable and efficient - for everyone
- Develop our system architecture to the next level by increasing performance, reliability, and scalability
- Work closely together with other teams in the company to create new tools for enhancing their workflows
- Use your experience to participate in strategic decisions and coach other members in the team
- You have at least one year of experience in the field of DevOps
- You are proactive, self-directed and organized
- You are aware of industry best practices and have the ability to apply the right solution for a given problem
- You have in-depth experience with Jenkins or a similar CI/CD framework
- You are fluent in C# or another general-purpose programming language and are familiar with software architecture and design patterns
- You feel comfortable with the command line and know Linux well - GUIs are optional for you
- You speak Kubernetes and it is your choice for deploying microservices
- You have a basic understanding of how to develop and deploy mobile apps
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/t4iPU-devops-engineer-f-m-d-game-development-it-operations
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers