European Graduate Programme - Supply Chain / Sales (m/w/d)
If you are interested in starting your international career in commercial roles with one of the leading petrochemical companies, this scheme is for you.
THE ROLE & THE PROGRAMME
- We are looking for highly motivated graduates with interdisciplinary skills for our five-year European Commercial Graduate Programme which is exceptional to any trainee programme.
- If you are interested in starting your international career in commercial roles with one of the leading petrochemical companies in the world, this scheme is for you.
- You will rotate on three different jobs across several locations around Europe (London, Cologne, Antwerp, Frankfurt, Grangemouth or Lavera).
- Our graduates take on responsibility from day one, working on real jobs making their own decisions in dynamic businesses.
- You could find yourself performing as a Business Analyst, Energy Trader, Polymer Product Officer, Procurement Specialist, Sales Account Executive or Supply Chain Operator.
- We will reward your commitment with very attractive conditions.
- The Trainee is accompanied by on-the-job training, mentoring and worldwide corporate events for you to achieve excellence in your personal and professional competencies.
- Our aim is to develop business leaders of the future.
- Recently completed and outstanding degree in any technical and/or economic discipline.
- Commercial awareness as well as profound interest in economic contexts.
- Study and work experience abroad are desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Mobility within Europe and the willingness to live abroad.
- Flexibility to take on any challenge in any function.
- Keen perception in fast-moving environments.
- Strong communication skills and a self-confident manner.
- The drive to convince and ambition to go the extra mile.
Does this sounds awesome? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/d4KZv-european-graduate-programme-supply-chain-sales-m-w-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers