Internship Online Marketing (f/m/d)
As an Intern in Online Marketing (f/m/d) you will work with interesting target groups and run marketing campaigns on Facebook and GoogleAds.
We want to improve the traditional language therapy practices through digitization. We are a university spin-off and built easy-to-use solutions that can profit both the therapists and patients alike. Our target groups in online marketing campaigns are speech and language therapists in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, stroke patients and their relatives as well as parents of children with articulation disorders. To reach out to new customers for our apps we are looking for an Intern in Online Marketing (f/m/d) to
- setup, manage and track the performance of Facebook campaigns and Google Ads to specific target groups
- run tests with small marketing budgets before starting bigger campaigns
- report the results regularly.
If you would like to gain work experience in a start-up, we look forward to receiving your application!
- You study Business Administration with focus on Marketing
- You gathered some experience in online marketing
- You like to take on new tasks and work independently and reliably
- a paid internship with social value in a dynamic team
- interesting target groups
- flexible start and work hours
- inspiring workplace at WERK1 at Ostbahnhof
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/p4gq9-internship-online-marketing-f-m-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers