Fullstack Engineer (m/f/x) Ruby on Rails, React
As a Fullstack Engineer (m/f/x) you will build a scientific IoT platform as part of an agile engineering team. You will tune infrastructure and optimize performance.
Job DescriptionAs a Fullstack Engineer (m/f/x) you will build a scientific IoT platform as part of an agile engineering team. You will tune infrastructure and optimize performance while working on real-time data handling and innovative hands-free communication patterns. Working closely with our product team, you help us deliver on our core mission.
We are looking for:Technical expertise:
- You build high-performance web components for modern real-time web applications.
- With the guidance of your team lead, you come up with your own solutions for technical challenges around efficient data modelling, API design, data flow and performance.
- You are a team player who can clearly communicate their vision to colleagues.
- You make sure your code is maintainable, follows agreed code standards and is well documented.
- You take responsibility for your work.
- You make sure that you deliver on-time, implying that you can estimate a given task with sufficient accuracy.
- When you see a potential for improvement of your team or processes, you communicate proactively.
- You know how to prioritize and orchestrate work as a team to achieve a target.
- You proactively identify risks and address them before they become an issue.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of direct coding experience including designing and optimizing large-scale distributed applications.
- You’re an expert in Ruby on Rails, know your way around React and Redux and have experience working with REST APIs (Rails, JSON:API, OpenAPI) as well as the ability to work with Postgres/SQL databases. Experience with RabbitMQ, Docker, Progressive Web Apps or Material-UI (interface library) is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working in a team and agile development methodologies. Track record of developing in a cross-functional environment and contributing to complex projects with various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Knowledge of latest developments in software design, architecture and web services and a passion for well-structured, readable and testable code.
- Experience working in multi-product environments is a plus.
- Drive for continuous improvement and innovation, desire to have an impact by effectively managing priorities and conflicts, and by thinking creatively and solution-oriented.
- You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English).
What we offer:
- Our product matters. We simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries.
- We are a small and international company (25 people) that supports and believes in self-development: we like to see our colleagues grow.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (core hours from 10 am to 4 pm), home-office possible on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- An annual budget to spend on learning.
- Passionate colleagues that care about each other.
- Regular team events, at least a yearly visit to our Berlin headquarters.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/b5SEb-fullstack-engineer-m-f-x-ruby-on-rails-react
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers