Engineering Lead (m/f/x)
As the Engineering Lead (m/f/x) you will own the delivery of our product roadmap, and work closely with our product team to drive our core mission.
As the Engineering Lead (m/f/x) of our product, you will provide technical direction, coaching and leadership to your agile engineering team. You will own the delivery of our product roadmap, and work closely with our product team to drive our core mission.
About us & our product:
We are a mix of passionate technology experts and scientists building the operating system and connecting researchers, data, devices and processes. At our company, you can help simplify daily life, allowing researchers to concentrate on what they do best: making extraordinary discoveries and bringing innovation to the world! Our product is the plug & play solution to connect all lab instruments in a single platform. It allows scientists to collect and analyze instrument data in real-time and manage devices remotely.
- Tech stack:
- Backend: Ruby (RoR), Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis, Node, Docker, AWS
We are looking for:
- You recruit, retain and develop a team of outstanding engineers.
- You help your team continuously improve the quality of their work by coaching them to make the right decisions fast.
- You know what it takes to build a mature team, that can work as independently as possible. Regular 1:1s and development talks are not a burden for you but something that makes you enjoy your job.
- You can turn a business strategy into the Engineering team’s OKRs and ensure that you lead your team with purpose.
- Together with the CTO, you provide the right guidance to your team and help them solve their technical questions, such as choice of tech stack, system architecture, security implications, code quality and performance.
- You have a clear mid- and long-term technical vision for your product and foster close collaboration with your colleagues to be in line with our overall strategy.
- You enjoy coding and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to help your team get things done.
- You're ultimately responsible for what is being delivered by your team.
- You make sure that the delivery is on-time and as planned, and care for the continuous improvement of our team and processes.
- You determine what will be developed in the next sprint, assess feasibility, timelines and resources, and perform code reviews to ensure quality.
- You proactively identify risks and address them before they become an issue.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/i9qbn-engineering-lead-m-f-x
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers