Internship - Structured Finance (m/f/d) Python / VBA / SQL
We are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) to join our Structured Finance Team in Milan.
We offer a challenging, full-time internship in one of our offices, a minimum of 6 months, in a company with high development potential. You will work in the Structured Finance team which has built a strong track record in rating high-profile transactions, including SME CLOs, NPLs, RMBSs, CMBS, and Auto ABS. You will be immersed in a pan European team of structured finance specialists with day to day interaction with a small local team of highly experienced analysts. The dynamism and the small size of the team will allow you to demonstrate quickly the quality of your work and possibly gain direct exposure to senior management and clients, once you have demonstrated your capabilities.
- You support analysts in relation to living sophisticated structured finance transactions by producing material used in credit rating committees and by building various models under advanced programming languages.
- You participate in projects related to new methodology developments, and improvement of operational efficiency within the Structured Finance team.
- You analyse credit performance data (delinquency, default, prepayment, recovery) and perform statistical analysis (data mining) for a broad range of structured finance asset classes.
Your professional profile
- Enrolled university student. Previous finance experience is not necessary when you have a very strong background in econometrics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong statistical skills with the ability to apply in practice.
- Masters-level students or higher and top universities/engineering schools only.
- Expert MS Excel with VBA, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python, and SQL experience a plus.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l3iB5-internship-structured-finance-m-f-d-python-vba-sql
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers