System Administrator (m/f/d) IT - Cloud & Network in Leipzig
To strengthen our team in Leipzig, we are looking for a system administrator (m/f/d) to actively participate in shaping our IT infrastructure.
What can you expect?
- Design, roll-out and maintain IT systems and infrastructure components, focusing on utilizing automation.
- Provide IT support to both staff and customers, principally EU-focussed but assisting globally. This includes responding in a timely manner to incidents and requests submitted by end-users and assigned by management.
- Document and ensure that documentation is in place for implementation and operation of all IT systems.
- Administrate, secure, support, test and troubleshoot the company’s network, server, phone systems and general IT systems infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- Active Directory management
- Office 365 Administration
- Network administration
- PBX and IP telephony management
- System and data backup monitoring and troubleshooting
- AWS, Azure, Google, Ali cloud platforms
What skills you should bring?
- BS or MS in computer sciences or comparable engineering discipline.
- Experience configuring, deploying and maintaining IT Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, AD and other core infrastructure design, deployment, maintenance and support expertise required.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, Firewalls and Advanced VPN, Routing and failover redundancy configuration and deployment required.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX environments preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, including infrastructure automation and orchestration) preferred.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and fluency in the associated programming languages (e.g. Ruby, Python) beneficial.
- Good English and German language skills.
What we offer?
- Pleasant cooperation in a multi-professional and ambitious team with love for science and customer support.
- A comprehensive induction program.
- Permanent employment for an indefinite period.
- 30 days vacation and flexible working hours.
- In addition, our employees benefit from training opportunities and various health promotion programs.
- Relocation package.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/P75Fz-system-administrator-m-f-d-it-cloud-network-in-leipzig
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers