Working Student (f/m/d) Statistics
We are looking for an working student (m/f/x) for Statistics to support our team.
We are looking for you:
We are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in measuring public opinion. Through our network of more than 25.000 web pages we constantly gather data while employing state of the art statistical models to deliver advanced insights. If you want to help transform the path of traditional opinion research and you live for new technologies, we are looking for you. You should have a confident, self-motivated and structured approach to new challenges, while aiming to higher standards than most.
As a working student you will become part of an excellent team
- You work closely together with our Data Scientists and Product Managers and support them in improving our current algorithm and developing new statistical features.
- You are responsible for keeping our data and methods up to date, to make sure they are a solid basis for the continuous improvement of our products. This includes research as well as empirical testing and validation of statistical concepts and hypotheses.
What we expect:
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate program with a strong quantitative focus (preferably statistics).
- You have sound knowledge of empirical research methods.
- You are a quick learner and find it easy to assess complex problems.
- You are familiar with performing data analysis with R, and you have first experience in working with SQL.
- You are experienced in data preprocessing and preparation.
- You like to work independently and you appreciate taking on responsibility for your own projects.
- Bonus: You already gained first work experience in the field of market or opinion research.
- Bonus: You have a background in political or social sciences.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/U5cW9-working-student-f-m-d-statistics
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers