Product Manager (f/m/d) Scrum / Design Thinking / UX / UI
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin.
The essence and idea behind our company was born out of the true passion for travel, people, and nature. We are not only Europe’s first and largest sharing community for campervans and caravans, but also the most authentic and successful one. We simply love adventures and freedom - and this is exactly what we want to make accessible for everyone!
For this exciting endeavour, we have just kick-started our next big growth stage after the latest successful round of funding. Now we are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our team - and this is where you come into play.
- You execute our product roadmap in close collaboration with our Head of Product.
- You work closely with our remote engineering team and connect the dots between relevant stakeholders.
- Your daily priority and resource management will guide our product to new spheres.
- You work closely with our UX/ UI Team.
- You conduct beta test sessions with our community and evaluate the results accordingly.
- You create wireframes and prototypes to develop innovative and disruptive ideas.
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 3 years experience in the field of product management, especially in successfully orchestrating relevant stakeholders (UX/ UI designers, marketing, operations, tech).
- You have experience with agile working methods (SCRUM, agile, etc.), MVPs & Design Thinking.
- You have a passion to develop an outstanding user experience and you spot untapped potential right away - always with a clear user-first approach.
- You have a committed and an overly autonomous and self-reliant working style with a sense for the bigger picture. Besides a highly professional nature, a certain lightness and humour do not come short in your daily work.
- You have a data driven approach. You know how to make your process visible and report accordingly.
- You have a passion for people, travel and exploring. You have a convincing demeanour, and you communicate openly, friendly and in an assertive manner in English and German language.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/q3IkZ-product-manager-f-m-d-scrum-design-thinking-ux-ui
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers