Research & Development Engineer (m/f/d) IT / Java / C++
Following agile principles is a work environment that fits for you. We develop software in C++ and Java on high performance Linux Workstations.
- Participate in our great team and work on tools and frameworks to ensure the quality of our software
- Design tasks and software-development for the IC Tester platform
- Analyze complex problems, work with customers and colleagues to understand their use models
- Propose and implement new solutions to leading edge technology problems
- Work with state of the art tools, development environments and realize new functionality with high quality.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Structured approach to problem analysis and problem solving
- Wanting to work in an agile environment.
- Good Linux / Unix knowledge
- Strong programming skills in C/C++/Java
- Profound knowledge of OO software development methods and tools
- A passion for quality.
- Good communication skills; Fluent in English
- Good understanding of ICs / electronic measurement technology (preferred)
- Experience with the Eclipse open platform (preferred)
- Experience on Scrum software development process (preferred)
- Experience on large scale software systems (preferred)
- Experience on GIT software versioning system (preferred)
- Good German language skills (preferred)
- A Great Place to Work
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Exciting tasks and projects
- Use of the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Free space for creativity and innovation
- Free breakfast and fruit, lots of sports, corporate events and many more benefits are waiting for you
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/B4pNe-research-development-engineer-m-f-d-it-java-c-
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers