Working Student Product Management (m/f/d) Data Science
As a Working Student Junior Product Owner (F/M/D) you will collaborate with our key stakeholders to determine value and ensuring teams.
We are looking for a working student who is looking to gain experience as a (Junior) Product Owner (f/m/d). You will mainly be responsible for transforming the user and business requirements into innovative products our users love.
- Working closely with the Head of Product in defining the “what” with user stories and requirements
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, such as Engineering, Data Science, Design and Business Owners, to determine value and ensuring teams are focused on the highest priorities
- Responsible for the delivery of user stories and ensuring the development team have a refined backlog
- Lead Scrum/Kanban meetings, including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos
- Communicate the "why" to the teams: Help with conducting user research and testing with users, customers and internal stakeholders to understand and validate their needs
- Make sure we base our decisions in qualitative and quantitative data. You will define, set and track metrics for our products.
- A naturally curious mindset. You are hungry to learn
- Natural collaboration, strong communication and problem solving skills. You're willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- 1+ years proven work experience in product management, ideally as a PO or a similar role in an agile environment
- Demonstrable experience in backlog refinement, user story mapping and prioritisation
- Experience in prototyping, a/b testing, design sprints, and other discovery and hypothesis driven development is a plus
- The ability to keep calm in turbulent, time-critical situations
- Previous work experience in a startup is a plus
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/v6hUe-working-student-product-management-m-f-d-data-science
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers