Internship User Experience & Interface Design (m/w/d) UI/UX
Join us for an exciting Internship (m/f/d) opportunity in our UI/UX Design Department.
What’s in it for you
- You will get to know the profession of UI/UX Design in an interdisciplinary, product-oriented environment.
- You will work closely together with our C-level, product management and engineering team to create the best designs for us.
- You will learn what it means to work user centered while constantly keeping track on business requirements.
- You will have a steep learning curve from day one – our team consists of a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, growth experts, product evangelists, software engineers & mortgage finance advisers
What you will bring along
- You have a design background in interaction, interface, communication design or similar.
- You have a good understanding of design methodology, a strong skillset, and a convincing portfolio. Lateral entrants welcome!
- You have a high drive for understanding and meeting users needs.
- You are structured, analytical and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in visual design (typography, design basics, color theory etc.)
- You have heard of User Journeys, Navigation Flows & Wireframes - ideally you have even worked with them before
- You have worked with sketch or similar interface design software and are interested in diving deeper into the topic of mockups & prototypes
- A hands-on mentality as well as excellent English skills complete your profile. Good command of German (minimum B2) is also a must.
What we offer
Our team is interdisciplinary, we encourage an open feedback culture and offer plenty of creative leeway, so that you can optimally develop your skills and interests. Trying to modernize a decades old industry isn’t easy, but it is supremely rewarding. Sounds like a challenge you do not want to miss?
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/q3gdj-internship-user-experience-interface-design-m-w-d-ui-ux
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers