Working Student (m/f/d) eCommerce Content Manager
We are a young, motivated and multicultural team of about 10 nationalities. We believe in culture and skills beyond static job descriptions
What can you expect?
- You will get an insight into the work and processes of our international eRetail team.
- In close collaboration with our Project- and Account Managers, you will be responsible for the content management and data maintenance during the deployment and implementation process of Product Pages and other creative assets that communicate at the digital shelf.
- You have a general interest in eCommerce and the eRetail space
- You enjoy accurate and concentrated work and like to deal with checklists
- Excel doesn’t scare you and you have the skills to manage and evolve Excel-based tools
- You are structured, reliable and do not lose the motivation with day-to-day tasks
- It is essential that you have a work permit for Germany and that you speak and write English fluently
- Ideally, you find the advertising-communication industry and working in an international agency environment exciting
- You are available to take on a 20h/week position as soon as possible for a minimum of one year
Given the strong core of eRetail work that we do and high volume due to our scope of work across up to 25 international markets, the Content Manager roles are a vital part of our team set-up.
So, if you said ‘hell-yeah’ to most of the above, we’d love to meet you and are looking forward to your application via the Campusjäger platform.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/p6FBJ-working-student-m-f-d-ecommerce-content-manager
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers