Student Analyst / Data Scientist (m/f/d) – EU/US Power & Carbon Markets (Werkstudent)
As a Student Analyst (m/f/d), you will work on your own project in the area of Power and Emissions trading analytics. We shape the project based on your skills and interests.
As a student analyst (m/f/d), you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and will contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis. You will be involved in producing quantitative analysis and in process optimization. Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours.
What can you expect?
Your tasks will be:
- Support the analyst team in the day-to-day business
- Work on your own modelling oriented project
- Deliver quantitative analysis in model form and as part of the online product
- Improve the existing product and processes
- Explain our analysis to clients and other market participants
Which skills should you have?
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in programming with Python and SQL
- Good communication skills in English
- Affinity/interest in energy and carbon markets
- Good language skills in any other European language are an advantage
- Basic German language skills are an advantage
- Experience in structuring databases are an advantage
- Availability: 16-20h/week
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/y0Grq-student-analyst-data-scientist-m-f-d-eu-us-power-carbon-markets-werkstudent
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers