(Junior) Game Tester (f/m/d) Testing & Quality Assurance
We are looking for people who love working in cross-department teams in a fast-paced environment with Agile methodology.
We are a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games have already reached over 70 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
We are looking for people who love working in cross-department teams in a fast-paced environment with Agile methodology. Working closely with our developers and UX/UI designers, you will form part of our QA team, reporting to QA Lead.
- Create, update and execute manual tests of our games
- Testing of the latest dev-versions with the help of test plans
- Analyze and summarise functioning and non-functioning aspects of the game
- Write detailed bug reports and work closely with developers, Game Design and Community Management
- Maintain high-quality standards of testing and bug reports
- Analyze the root-cause of bugs and contribute to possible solutions
- Ensure the best possible gameplay experience for our 70 million players all over the world
- Prior experience in software testing
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Great communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-structured work approach
- Excellent command of the English language
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/n4IkN-junior-game-tester-f-m-d-testing-quality-assurance
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers