HR Administrator (f/m/d)
As an HR Administrator (m/f/d) help to facilitate an environment where everyone feels comfortable throughout their career.
We are a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games have already reached over 70 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
As an HR Administrator (m/f/d), you support the team starting with the first steps during onboarding and help to facilitate an environment where everyone feels comfortable throughout their career. For this, we are looking for someone to design and maintain reliable structures and processes that help support the foundation of one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. On a daily basis you will be in contact with all of the management and be responsible for setting up important legal documents and assist managers with your own experience in people matters. With your personality and company insight, you are known as the go-to person for HR matters while at the same time shaping a culture of reliability, trust and engagement.
- Consulting and service for management in questions of daily employee relations
- Supporting the HR department in implementing programs to improve employee satisfaction
- Preparation and administration of employment contracts and benefits
- Responsible for payrolls
- Support finance and legal team for company-wide Audits
- Onboarding employees including welcoming presentation, introduction to tools and license management
- Improving processes and support leads in onboarding new employees
- Extending and optimizing internal HR processes including writing guides
- Prior experience in working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Be a great team player, working with multiple people within the business
- Have great communication skills and the ability to communicate with people across all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and to a high standard
- Great time management with the ability to prioritize
- Fluent in German
- Previous HR-experience
- Experience with payroll
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/k8r3w-hr-administrator-f-m-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers