System Administrator (m/f/d) IT-Security
As a System Administator you will be involved in several tasks in our SIEM program.
Your tasks include:
- Splunk administration tasks including dashboard creation, maintenance, patching, account provision and data capture optimization and contribute to the fulfillment of technical projects, including technical computer security issues, policies, and procedures at the network and host level.
- Collect the end to end monitoring requirements for end user behavior, application monitoring, infrastructure, log monitoring, and database schema.
- Design and implement effective data processing architectures and implement design improvements in collaboration with data scientists and infrastructure architects.
- Establish monitoring dashboard for status, analytics, performance and notification/alerting.
- Summarize large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports and create release reports.
- Working knowledge of common platforms including Unix, Linux and Windows.
- Collaborate with management, customers, and team members to resolve complex operational issues and recommend methods of improvement.
- Create and maintain common and integrated standards with respect to logging, latency, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong background in IT with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security and good background in Data Protection & GDPR.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization.
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with the team.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix as well as experience with products in the field of penetration testing (Kali, etc.).
- Very good written and spoken English and desirable German language skills.
- Great working atmosphere
- Interesting and varied tasks as well as continuous training opportunities
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- An excellent and motivated team with high professional competence
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/Y7sKg-system-administrator-m-f-d-it-security
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers