Internship Human Resources (f/m/x) HR Recruitment Management
We have an Internship available in our People & Culture team where you will learn and support our Talent Acquisition Team.
- You will learn and support Talent Acquisition by coordinating and optimising our candidate experience. This means managing candidate communication, data cleaning, scheduling online and onsite interviews and job online distribution.
- You will learn and support the People & Culture team on daily tasks related to its administration and reporting.
- You will learn and support Talent Management by coordinating On/Off-boarding and surveys.
- You will learn and support the organisation of internal events, meet-ups and workshops.
- You have a strong desire to learn!
- You are a fast learner that loves analysing and solving problems in a creative way.
- You have good interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with different people from different backgrounds.
- You are an active social media user and you would like to work on such projects.
- You are detail oriented.
- You are a team player, and you would love working in an international environment where different opinions count.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in German.
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
- A highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- You will get exposed to different areas of an innovative People & Culture department.
- A lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- You will have the opportunity to prove yourself and take ownership on certain projects.
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things.
- An open and dynamic working culture that supports great work-life balance.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/04ezW-internship-human-resources-f-m-x-hr-recruitment-management
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers