Dual Bachelor Sales Management
Would you like to enter the working environment and additionally complete a Bachelor's degree? Apply now!
Would you like to enter the working environment and additionally complete a Bachelor's degree?
Combine your career entry with a dual Bachelor's degree financed for you, earn money and attend exciting lectures both at home and abroad. We offer you interesting dual Bachelor courses with our attractive partner companies throughout Germany.
Our partner company, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. It is the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at the company. Together, with its whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of its employees, customers, partners and communities, our partner company is working to improve the state of the world.
What will you be responsible for?
- 36-month Dual Bachelor of Science Program with rotations in the sales, technical sales and/or operations teams
- Develop a deep understanding of the products and business
- Learn critical soft skills and skills that will be needed to develop
- Build a network within the bachelor cohort
What skills should you have?
- Very good or good general or subject-related higher education entrance qualification and / or a recognized IHK degree in IT-related or commercial areas / or vocational training with subsequent work experience (3 years)
- Passion for the impact technology can have on the world
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills to combine studies and work
- Clear drive to be successful in both studies and work environment
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to new opportunities and change
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/i94VM-dual-bachelor-sales-management
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers