Senior Data Engineer (f/m/d) IT-Management
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
What will you be responsible for?
- You'll be part of a team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our data processing streaming pipelines in Google Cloud Dataflow developed using Spark
- You'll work closely with the Data Scientists and Data Analysts, providing them with access to the data and support they need to analyse, train and deploy machine-learning models
- You'll own the full development and operations cycle of a product, whilst helping to ensure our systems are running correctly and efficiently
- You'll use industry-proven tools such as git, and practices such as CI/CD in an agile setup
- You'll be joining a cross-functional team. Aside from data engineers, our teams have Go Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, DevOps Engineers, and Frontend Engineers
What skills should you have?
- You love Scala – either as Scala developer or a Python/Java developer willing to self-learn a new language
- You have practical experience with one or more distributed data processing frameworks such as Spark, Apache Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow, Flink, Storm or similar
- You care deeply about software best practices and are dedicated to ensuring quality via testing, benchmarking and peer review
- You have experience of using a pub/sub or message queue technology such as Kafka
- You dedicate yourself to continue learning and improving and you enjoy helping others grow around you
- You feel at home collaborating in a workplace which is international, diverse, evolving and continually innovating.
What can you expect from us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/b28DR-senior-data-engineer-f-m-d-it-management
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers