Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) IT-Support
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
What will you be responsible for?
- Drive the company-wide adoption of the cloud platform products and work on its implementation with the delivery teams
- Provide guidance on performance optimization, help with the analysis and engage the subject matter expert
- Participate in the analysis of new requirements and develop solutions and services to support the development teams
- Help to shape and execute the technical roadmap and strategy for next generation cloud cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud
- Develop systems automation and provisioning frameworks for multiple applications and environments
- Mentor, support and coaching tools, concepts and best practices
What skills should you have?
- You are familiar with distributed systems, their complexity and benefits, and therefore the trade-offs involved
- You are watching everything and Prometheus and Grafana are your best palls.
- You have worked in a Kubernetes environment.
- You are in the frontline of technology innovation and you love to transfer your knowledge, experience and best practices to other Engineers
- You have experience or interest working with Google data solutions
What can you expect from us?
As part of our team, you want to work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You'll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the largest travel tech company in the world.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/49JnU-senior-devops-engineer-m-f-d-it-support
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers