Working Student IT-Operations (m/f/d)
You have a thorough understanding and ability in testing end-to-end IT solutions and creating test plans? Apply now as a Working Student!
- Capturing test data requirements and preparing test environment with required data.
- Ensuring test activities are executed and documented after regular releases for system readiness.
- Monitoring 1st line Cherwell support queue incl. patch and dispatch of tickets and supporting team with day to day activities.
- Delivering Cherwell basis administration tasks (like simple content configuration, user access management, 1st line trouble shooting and first analysis of standard requests in ITSM tool)
- Provisioning knowledge for the ticketing tool basis administration and training materials for application’s users.
- Preparing documentation for new implemented solutions and presentation to the Stakeholder.
- Studying Information Technology, Media or comparable education.
- Familiar with different IT systems and data bases, possibly some experience with ticketing tools.
- Proficient user of MS Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- A thorough understanding and ability in testing end-to-end IT solutions and creating test plans.
- Analytical thinking and planning ability as well as a precise working style.
- Interested in long term collaboration, quick at learning, reliable work relation and very accurate in delivering results.
- Fluent communication skills in English, preferably German as well.
- With colleagues from more than 35 countries, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by diversity.
- At our company you can expect varied tasks and an independent way of working. As a full member of the team you will work on interesting projects and provide support by contributing new ideas.
- Our head office is well connected to Stuttgart’s public transport links and our modern and innovative working environment allows flexible working hours and mobile working.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/N1AC0-working-student-it-operations-m-f-d
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers