IT Security Expert (m/f/d) Management Consulting & Coaching
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Consultant (m/f/d) to join our growing team.
As IT Security Expert (m/f/d) you will lead and oversee all aspects of cybersecurity programs/projects to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data processed using information security standards and approved industry best practices.
Your Tasks include:
- Implement and manage the ISO 27001 based Information Security Management System.
- Coordinate risk assessments and business impact analysis, the creation of response plans and testing.
- Develop and propose information security guidelines and policies.
- Lead security and compliance reporting.
- Ensure that agreed actions are performed.
- Communicate security related information to company leaders and customer.
- Support/lead vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Perform offensive and defensive security (Red and Blue teaming) assessments.
- Be responsible for performing security configuration reviews
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working to various recognised standards (NIST, ISO 27001/27002 etc) and have CISSP, SSCP, CISM, ISO27001 or other relevant certifications
- Strong background in IT with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security and good background in Data Protection & GDPR.
- Proven experience within Security Architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization.
- Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with the team
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix as well as experience with products in the field of penetration testing (Kali, etc.)
- Practical experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, PowerShell.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle is a big plus.
- Very good written and spoken English and desirable German language skills.
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/l7DvC-it-security-expert-m-f-d-management-consulting-coaching
weitere Stellenangebote des Arbeitgebers